A seismic event has occurred and you have fallen into an underground UAC mining facility. Now you must make your way back out alive.
Author: Brandon Duncan
Release Date: 3/31/2018
This is the first level of what will hopefully turn into a full mini episode.
Best experienced with the advanced features of GZDoom, but is also compatible with ZDoom.
- A unique level built completely from the ground up
- Lots of completely custom textures and graphics
- Custom old school MIDI music
- Custom sound design
- Difficulty settings
GET IT NOW!
how to play
- Download and install GZDoom
- Download Doom NW using the button above
- If you don't have a copy of Doom 2 already, download it for free from My Abandonware
- Put the "Doom2.wad" into your ~/Library/Application Support/GZDoom folder (You may need to create the GZDoom Folder)
- Drag "DoomNW.wad" onto the GZDoom app to play!
Level Design / Texturing / Sound / Music:
Bret Walters | https://vimeo.com/user4779474
Austin Glassco | https://austinglassco.com
Sean McKeon | http://vimeo.com/seanmckeon
Brian Simpson | http://www.behance.net/studio120ne
Danny Silvers | http://lantanagames.com
Additional Resources from http://realm667.com
Full credits in README.txt
Doom NW is completely free for you to download and play. However, if you like you can make a donation using the button below :)